Форум KirovNet
19 Окт. 2019, 23:58:43 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.
Вам не пришло письмо с кодом активации?

Войти
Новости:

На сайт  Начало   Правила Помощь Игры Поиск Календарь Войти Регистрация  
Страниц: [1]   Вниз
  В закладки  |  Печать  
Тема: Manuel tosses 3 TDs as Raiders topple Seahawks 30-19  (Прочитано 163 раз)
Seidenberg
Наблюдатель
(был на форуме 11 Апр. 2019, 12:49:20)

Просмотр профиля Email
11 Апр. 2019, 12:49:20

E.J. Manuel manufactured a durable bid towards adhere in close proximity to inside of Oakland. Austin Davis did the exact same in the direction of identify himself a residence in all probability someplace other than Seattle https://www.raidersshirtshop.com/Ken_Stabler_T_Shirt-22.Manuel threw for 255 yards and 3 touchdowns within the opposition in the direction of be Oakland backup QB, and the Raiders shut out the preseason with a 30-19 earn around the Seahawks upon Thursday night time.Manuel done 18 of 22 passes in just the competitiveness with Connor Cook dinner toward be Derek Carr backup. He strike Keon Hatcher upon both equally of his touchdowns in just the to start with 50 % and further a 45-backyard TD in direction of Saeed Blacknall in just the 3rd quarter. Hatcher stuck a 45-backyard TD within just the to start with quarter as soon as he spun off Seattle Justin Coleman as he was getting dealt with in the direction of the floor, never ever touched the turf and performed the capture-and-operate rating that was upheld upon research.Manuel identified Hatcher back upon a 19-back garden TD hit late within just the moment quarter Dallin Leavitt T-Shirt.All through the 7 days, training for this sport, the starters were being upon a entire other market. I felt which include I was the more mature quarterback of the neighborhood, Manuel stated. I felt that it was sort of on me in direction of buy adult males inside the straight frame of mind and crank out absolutely sure we re nevertheless geared up in direction of perform. Even while this was the fourth preseason activity https://www.raidersshirtshop.com/Nicholas_Morrow_T_Shirt-51, oneself can possibly move one particular of 2 methods By yourself can't treatment regarding it or by yourself can virtually choose usefulness of it and attempt in direction of place a cap upon it, how tough yourself ve labored within just doing exercises camp.Raiders educate Jon Gruden was let down with the effectiveness of either Manuel and Prepare dinner the moment ultimate 7 days match and equally performed properly within their very last prospects in direction of produce an influence upon the fresh new train.Cook dinner arrived upon late in just the 3rd quarter and threw a 22-backyard TD towards Hatcher inside of the fourth quarter. Hatcher experienced 8 catches for 128 yards.I was extremely delighted with the path E.J. arrived within just listed here tonight. He was a captain and I concept he asserted himself, threw the ball effectively and moved the staff members, Gruden claimed.Oakland performed the preseason 3-1, though Seattle went 0-4, its 1st winless preseason within franchise record. The groups will satisfy inside 7 days 6 within just London.Davis generated a powerful audition for other groups. The Seahawks figured out Brett Hundley inside of a exchange with Inexperienced Bay upon Wednesday almost certainly marking the stop of Davis  season in just Seattle https://www.raidersshirtshop.com/Landry_Jones_T_Shirt-111. Nevertheless he was nevertheless tasked with enjoying the finish initially fifty percent versus Oakland.Davis was powerful even if just one of his completions was a deflected move that was trapped through instantly manage Willie Beavers. Davis performed 13 of 20 for 194 yards and an 81-backyard garden touchdown hit in the direction of Damore ea Stringfellow. Davis much too led a 2-moment motivation at the stop of the 1st 50 % that culminated in just Mike Davis  1-backyard garden TD function. Seattle teach Pete Carroll mentioned he was much too content with the efficiency of beginner Alex McGough.Both of those people adult men with the information that arrives inside of heading into Thursday, they each competed very flawlessly and confirmed perfectly, Carroll stated.Seattle starter linebacker Shaquem Griffin experienced a personnel-substantial 7 tackles inside of the initially 50 % and found out his direction into the phase all around the industry. Griffin, whose remaining hand was amputated as a kid, may well be inside of line in the direction of commence the opener at the time novice K.J. Wright experienced arthroscopic knee surgical treatment prior this 7 days. Seattle far too utilised veteran protection Maurice Alexander at linebacker inside the instant 50 %. Alexander stated coaches available him with the thought prior this 7 days.I m effectively created for it. K.J. and Bobby  are constantly in just my circle, Griffin stated. Even throughout the year that K.J. was long gone, he was aiding me. He known as me each and every working day. He designed confident I was inside of my playbook. He produced yes that I was looking at. Thus even Although he not above me he nonetheless assisting create indeed I acquire much better.INJURIESCarroll reported straight cope with Germain Ifedi twisted his ankle within the initially quarter. Carroll didn t imagine it in direction of be really serious, still stated he didn t consist of data.STARTERS MISSINGBoth groups employed merely a number of starters and for exceptionally quick stints. For Seattle, offensive linemen Ethan Pocic and Ifedi have been in just upon the initial inspiration and beginning working back again Chris Carson received 2 carries for 5 yards. Barkevious Mingo in addition received season upon protection.The simply Raiders rookie of observe was defensive conclusion Tank Carradine filling the job by natural means retained by way of holdout Khalil Mack. Carradine experienced the Raiders merely sack inside the to start with fifty percent.BEAST MODEMarshawn Lynch manufactured the rounds boasting good day towards previous Seattle teammates and staff members throughout pregame warmups. Lynch was out early just before the activity and jokingly position a wrestling movement upon Seattle over-all supervisor John Schneider. He experienced a extensive interaction with linebacker K.J. Wright that bundled an additional preceding Seahawks participant and present-day Raiders linebacker Bruce Irvin.His interaction with Seattle teach Pete Carroll was significantly quick https://www.raidersshirtshop.com/Lyle_Alzado_T_Shirt-25. As soon as various minutes of not comfortable name in the vicinity of, the couple spoke for in excess of a second right before going upon towards other discussions.Nationwide ANTHEM Even while he wasn t inside uniform Lynch ongoing in the direction of sit throughout the taking part in of the nationwide anthem.
Страниц: [1]   Вверх
  В закладки  |  Печать  

Перейти в: